High density (HDI) printed circuit boards
HDI multilayer board production is the core of our business.
The recent miniaturization of electronic equipments, such as mobile phones demands ever smaller via holes. Hi-Tech Corp. offers laser via holes PCB using glass epoxy resin (FR-4) and variety of stack-ups.
This production technology combines sequential lamination and build-up structure
• Sequential lamination is used to make high-performance, multi-layer PCBs for mounting high pin packages
• Build-up structure is used to make high-density PCBs for mounting fine pin pitch packages closely together
• Design flexibility
• Layer reduction
• Compatible with UL 94V0 or equivalent
• Allows for smaller via holes
• Suitable for halogen-free products
• Helps make product light and thin
Technology/Micro via Technology/Materials