Thick Copper Boards
We can support your projects on variety of applications for automotive industry and in the electronics industry with its applications in power supply and control systems, with thick copper up to 435 microns.
"Thick Copper Board" is defined as any circuit with a thickness over 140 microns of copper deposit.
Why use Thick Copper?
• Increased mechanical strength at connector sites and plated holes
• Increase in cross-sectional area of conductors without plated holes
• Higher current carrying capacity in traces and in increasing trace width or decreasing trace / trace spacing
• Reduce number of in/out connections
• When circuit failure is not an option
• Use of high temperature dielectric materials to their full
• Through holes or vias
Technology/Materials Technology/Impedance control