Phone / Fax:
1) Why did you contact customer service?
2) What method did you use to contact customer service?
3) How satisfied are you with the time it took customer service to answer your question or resolve your issue?
Please tell us how much you agree or disagree with the following statements:
4) The customer service representative was knowledgeable and easy to understand.
5) The customer service representative was able to handle my problem quickly and to my satisfaction.
6) I was treated with respect by the customer service representative.
7) The customer service representative was courteous and professional.
8) Overall, how satisfied were you with your contact with customer service?
9) Overall, how satisfied were you with the way your question or problem was resolved?
What changes, if any, can we make to improve our customer service department?
Top of the page
New investments made in Drilling machines, multilayer press and electrical testers.
Copper micro via filling is offered for HDI circuit boards designs.
Hi Tech Corporation has installed the second ESI state-of-the-art Micromachining laser drill...
UL File E174311 has been enlarged, recently, with New Types Printed Wiring Boards...
ISO 27001:2005 ISMS (Information Security Management System) was implemented in Hi Tech Corporation...
You can enter your e-mail address if you want to get newsletter of our company
Rigid-Flex and Flex Boards
High Frequency Boards
Thick Copper Boards
Rigid PCB Capability
Thick Copper Boards technology
Customer satisfaction inquiry
Hi-Tech Corp. © 2011
Sitemap |Terms and conditions