Phone / Fax:
1) What was your main reason for contacting technical support?
2) What method did you use to contact technical support?
Please tell us how much you agree or disagree with the following statements:
3) The amount of time I had to wait to speak with a technical support staff member was reasonable.
4) The technical support staff was courteous.
5) The technical support staff was knowledgeable
6) The technical support staff was able to help me solve my problem quickly.
7) Was your problem resolved by the technical support staff member you spoke with initially or were you transferred to another staff member?
Resolved by initial contact
Transferred to another staff member
Problem not resolved
8) Was your problem resolved on the first contact to technical support or was additional technical support contact required?
Resolved on first contact
Required more than one contact
9) Overall, how would you rate the quality of the assistance you received from technical support?
10) Overall, how would you rate your satisfaction with the technical support services you received?
Top of the page
New investments made in Drilling machines, multilayer press and electrical testers.
Copper micro via filling is offered for HDI circuit boards designs.
Hi Tech Corporation has installed the second ESI state-of-the-art Micromachining laser drill...
UL File E174311 has been enlarged, recently, with New Types Printed Wiring Boards...
ISO 27001:2005 ISMS (Information Security Management System) was implemented in Hi Tech Corporation...
You can enter your e-mail address if you want to get newsletter of our company
Rigid-Flex and Flex Boards
High Frequency Boards
Thick Copper Boards
Rigid PCB Capability
Thick Copper Boards technology
Customer satisfaction inquiry
Hi-Tech Corp. © 2011
Sitemap |Terms and conditions