Јob Offer: Electrical Engineers for PCB Production Factory
Position: Electrical Engineer
Location: Hi-Tech Corporation, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
Hi-Tech Corp. is a leading European manufacturer of electronic Printed Circuit Boards specialized in quick-turn manufacturing of prototypes and small to mid-volume series of rigid, flex, and rigid-flex multilayer boards. As we continue to expand our operations, we are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Electrical Engineer to join our team.
– Developing new product designs to their specifications in coordinated effort with customers;
– Participating in pre-production process planning, ensuring that product objectives were accomplished during the manufacturing process;
– Generating and exporting PCB files for fabrication, assembly, and testing;
– Troubleshooting and resolving PCB design issues that may arise during the design process or after the fabrication or assembly;
– Collaborating and communicating with other CAD operators, engineers, technicians, managers, and clients on various aspects of the PCB design process.
– Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
– Basic knowledge of PCB production processes and equipment
– Proficient in using CAD software for electrical design
– Familiarity with industry standards and regulations
– Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
– Ability to work well in a team and communicate effectively
– Attention to detail and a commitment to quality
– Competitive salary and benefits package
– Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
– A dynamic and collaborative work environment
– Cutting-edge technology and equipment
– Ongoing training and development programs
– Supportive management
If you are a highly skilled Electrical engineer with a passion for innovation and a desire to contribute to the growth of a leading PCB manufacturing company, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and be part of our journey towards excellence in the industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
We look forward to welcoming talented Electrical engineers to our team and working together to achieve new heights of success in the PCB manufacturing industry.